Finally, a judgment-free zone where you can talk about your dreams and navigate your challenges with women who speak your language and "get" you.
Click HERE for a full course description in Word.
Are you a woman lawyer with big goals for your practice?
Can you relate to any of the following?
- You're up for partnership and you want to put your best foot forward.
- You've made partner. Now that you're there, you want your voice to be heard - and your compensation to match your contribution.
- Your practice has taken off. Instead of enjoying it, you feel reactive and overwhelmed. You want systems and support to help you regain control and balance.
- You're returning to your practice after a mat leave. You're exhausted and struggling to re-establish yourself professionally while adjusting to the physical, emotional and logistical demands of parenting.
- You struggle with procrastination, organization, time management and perfectionism and your practice is suffering as a result. You need help and tools to get back on track.
- You've gone out on your own with a vision of building something incredible, but you feel isolated and wonder if you're spending your time wisely. You want accountability and support to help you focus and bring your practice to life.
- Despite being surrounded by other lawyers at work, you feel increasingly siloed and disconnected. You crave closer professional relationships with people who "get" you and who will support you as you navigate out of this murky stage of your practice into clarity and confidence.
You may have tried talking to your partner, your colleagues, your friends or your parents. As much as they want to support you, the conversations have started to sound the same and you feel like you're going around in circles. They want to see you happy, but as much as they try to help, they just don't "get" what you're trying to do.
You know you want to make changes, but you don't know where to start. You have ideas, but lack focus. You know you need to make your goals a priority, but instead you keep getting caught up with "urgent" projects.
Meanwhile, your own projects take a back seat.
If you can relate, then what you need is support and a framework to help you work on your goals and take your ideas from abstract concepts to tangible results.
That's where this program comes in.
What if you could be in a community of like-minded high-achieving women lawyers just like you who have big goals for themselves and for their practice?
What if you had a dedicated space where you had the structure and support you need to make the changes you want to make?
For the first time, I'm offering a group coaching and mastermind program to women lawyers where I will share tools and experiences from my private coaching practice to help support a group of women lawyers reach their goals together. If you decide to be one of the eight founding lawyers, this is what you'll experience:
- A six month group coaching and mastermind experience from January to June 2023.
- A group of up to 8 like-minded women lawyers who will share in your experience and support you in your growth.
- A structured approach to support you as you achieve your goal with 6 curated monthly themes:
- Goal setting
- Self concept
- Obstacles as your roadmap
- Confidence, authority and power
- Sustainable growth
- Strategic exercises each month
- Two one hour Zoom calls per month (the second and fourth Wednesdays each month at noon PT):
- A lesson and strategy call
- A coaching and Q&A call
- Two private 30 minute coaching calls over the course of the program
- Two "bonus" classes
- Time management
- Job transitions
- A virtual community to support you through your challenges and celebrate your wins.
Through this program, you'll learn to give yourself permission to do what you want, feel confident even when there's no certainty of success and trust yourself no matter what happens.
You'll also learn to let go of your reliance on external approval and overcome feelings of helplessness in the face of overwhelm, self-doubt and imposter syndrome.
This is a chance for you to write a fresh chapter in your career where you define what you want, believe in your ability to achieve it and summon the courage to take the steps required to create it.
You don't need to do it alone. You can be surrounded by women who are doing exactly the same thing.
If what you've read here resonates with you, then you're exactly who I created this program for.
I would love for you to join.
The program will run from January to June 2023. The calls will be at noon PT on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month. You'll have access to call recordings in the learning platform in case you miss one or want to re-watch it.
The group is capped at 8 women lawyers.
Priority will be given to those who sign up first. You can register below.
If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to learn more about me and the work I do with lawyers, please check out my podcast, The Joyful Practice for Women Lawyers. I recommend starting with Episode 54: Defining Your Legacy for Inspiration, Direction and Impact.
Is this program for you?
This program is not for everybody. Here are some indicators to help you decide if it's a good fit for you.
You're a high achieving woman lawyer who has a big goal for your practice.
You know you're capable of more, but you want support and inspiration to help you think outside the box and take action.
You want to bring your ideas to life instead of just writing them down on sticky notes and forgetting about them.
You're willing to commit to two calls monthly and to take steps in between to make your dreams a reality.
You want to be surrounded by a community of women who all "get you" and speak the same language.
You've tried other programs, but you couldn't relate to other people's challenges because they weren't lawyers.
You know you could do the research and put together your own framework, but you want a trained coach do that for you.
You're resourceful, ambitious and ready to go all-in on yourself and your goal.
You crave the energy of a group and the momentum of succeeding together.
You love being surrounded by smart, non-judgmental and ambitious women who model leadership, innovation and excellence as lawyers.
Community. Connection. Support. Results. Exclusively for women lawyers.
This is a six month virtual group coaching and mastermind experience that will run from January to June 2023. Here are the details:
What topics will you cover?
The monthly topics are, in order: (1) Goal setting; (2) Self concept; (3) Obstacles as a roadmap; (4) Confidence, Authority and Power; (5) Boundaries; and (6) Sustainable growth. There are also two bonus classes: (1) Time management; and (2) Job transitions.
What result will I create in the program?
You will set a goal to work on for the duration of the program. Your goal can be whatever you want, whether it's a job transition, better time management, greater confidence, striking a better work/life balance, building a professional network or developing your leadership skills. You will have support to create the goal and your plan to achieve it.
How many women will be in the program?
There will be a maximum of 8 women lawyers in the program.
How does the program work?
Each month has a theme. You'll be given a set of questions to answer at the beginning of each month that will help you move closer to your goal. There will be two one hour long Zoom calls monthly.
When are the calls?
There are two live calls each month. They are on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at noon PT. The first call is a lesson and strategy call on the month's topic with time for questions. The second call is a group coaching and Q&A call.
What happens if I miss a call?
The group calls will be recorded and posted to the learning platform so that you can re-watch them or watch any calls you missed.
Will there be time for private coaching?
You will have two 30 minute private strategy sessions with me as your coach. You may also choose to have additional coaching sessions for an additional fee.
How will I engage with other participants?
There will be ways to engage with fellow participants in an online community. Engagement is optional.
What equipment do I need for this course?
The course will be done virtually, with live Zoom calls. The course materials are hosted on a cloud based learning platform.
- Introduction to the Joyful Practice Group Coaching and Mastermind Experience
- Course Description
- Call Schedule and Zoom Link for Group Calls
- Names and Contact Information
January - Design Your Six Month Goal
- Design Your Six Month Goal - Questions, Exercises and Resources
- GREAT! Goal Framework and Worksheet
- Six Steps to Sustainable Success in 2023 (Webinar Recording)
- Six Steps to Sustainable Success in 2023 (Slides)
- Call Recording - Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Intake Form
- Call Recording - Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Time Management Self Assessment
- Kelsey's Time Keeping Tips
February - Redefine Your Self Concept
- Redefine Your Self Concept - Questions, Exercises and Resources
- Call Recording - Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Slides from Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Common Unhelpful Thoughts
- New Client Intake Strategies (Research Assignments)
- Notes from Call of February 8, 2023
- Reflection Questions re Alignment of Your Self Concept and Your Goal
- Call Recording - February 22, 2023
- Additional Resources for Reframing Thoughts
- TJP Group Coaching and Mastermind Experience - Transitions Workbook
- Call Recording - Friday, February 24, 2023
- Transitions - Resources
- Transitions - Slides
March - Use Obstacles as Your Roadmap
- Obstacles as Your Roadmap - Questions and Exercises
- Call Recording - Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Byron Katie's "The Work" - A Tool for Dissolving Obstacles
- Call Recording - Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- Mid Point Self Assessment Questions - From March 29 Call
- Journal Prompts
April - Step Into Confidence, Authority and Power
- April - Stepping into Confidence, Authority and Power
- Additional Prompts for Mid Point Self Assessment
- April Call Schedule
- Call Recording - Wednesday, April 12, 2023
- Call Recording - Friday April 21, 2023
- Time Management Slides
- Time Management Notes
- Time Management - Resources
May - Set Elegant Boundaries
- May - Set Elegant Boundaries
- Call Recording - May 10, 2023
- Notes re Boundaries - May 10, 2023
- Call Recording - May 24, 2023
June - Create Sustainable Growth
- Sustainable Growth
Paula J. Price
Paula is a former litigator and ICF certified executive coach (ACC). She helps lawyers and law students thrive through coaching and training. She's also the creator of The Joyful Practice for Women Lawyer. If you have questions about how she can help you, send her an email at email@example.com.