This weekend bootcamp runs on Saturday May 1 and Sunday May 2, 2021 from 9 am PST to 12:30 PST.
Register today to secure your spot!
C300$ including GST
Learn a collection of skills that will serve you throughout your professional life. Check out the curriculum below.
Learn those skills in a convenient 2 day bootcamp that you can do on line from the comfort of home.
Have a space that is neither school nor work where you can ask questions and learn skills to succeed in practice.
When and how long is the course?
The course runs on Saturday May 1 and Sunday May 2 from 9 am PST to 12:30 pm PST.
What if I miss a class?
Classes will be recorded and the video recordings will be posted on the learning platform. You have access to the recordings and course materials for sixty days following the live class.
What equipment do I need for this course?
The course will be done virtually, with live Zoom calls. The course materials are hosted on a cloud based learning platform.
Do I need to be working at a law firm to take this course?
No. This course is designed for students who are working in a law firm or other professional environment and those who would like a head start on preparing to work at a law firm.
I am an internationally trained lawyer. Can I take this course?
Yes. The nature and material covered in this is course will help you build confidence and develop skills to thrive in a professional environment.
- Goal Setting - SMART Goal Handout
- DISC Handout
- Links to On Line Resources - Creating a Market for Your Work, Career Strategies for Associate Lawyers, Mentoring
- Strategies for Managing Time and Expectations Around Work Assignments
- Hyperlinks to Time Management Resources
- Time Management Self Assessment
- Writing Resources
- Self Assessment Form for Editing Written Work
- Effective Speaking - 7 "C"s Worksheet
- Effective Speaking - Questionnaire
- Speaker Training - Best Practices (Handout)
- Resources (Links to Ted Talks)
- Copy of HBR - The Feedback Fallacy
- Copy of Resources
- Copy of Feedback Worksheet
Paula is a lawyer and ICF certified executive coach (ACC). She helps lawyers and law students thrive by creating unique, high impact on line programs that build on her experience as a lawyer and lawyer coach while connecting people and ideas by virtual means. Paula is passionate about helping others thrive and invites you to join her learning community.